LAY PHYU (ေလးျဖဴ) - POWER 54 (ပါ၀ါ ၅၄) [2003 ORIGINAL TRACK] (320KBPS)
LAY PHYU (ေလးျဖဴ) - POWER 54 (ပါ၀ါ ၅၄) [2003 ORIGINAL TRACK] (320KBPS)
01 Rosie - Richie Sambora
02 The Flame - Cheap Trick
03 Loving You Is A Dirty Job - Ratt
04 If I Sing You a Love Song - Bonnie Tyler
05 Out On The Run - Fair Warning
06 You're No Different - Ozzy Osbourne
07 Die for You - Alice Cooper
08 If I Was Your Mother - Bon Jovi
09 Nothin Great About A Heartache - Bad 4 Good
10 Notorious - Loverboy
11 Cryin' - Aerosmith
12 Heartbreak Station - Cinderella
02 The Flame - Cheap Trick
03 Loving You Is A Dirty Job - Ratt
04 If I Sing You a Love Song - Bonnie Tyler
05 Out On The Run - Fair Warning
06 You're No Different - Ozzy Osbourne
07 Die for You - Alice Cooper
08 If I Was Your Mother - Bon Jovi
09 Nothin Great About A Heartache - Bad 4 Good
10 Notorious - Loverboy
11 Cryin' - Aerosmith
12 Heartbreak Station - Cinderella


No comments
Download လုပ္လို႔မရေသာ Link မ်ားကို Comment ေရးျပီး အသိေပးပါ